Protecting individual doors
The protection mechanism for individual doors is examined below based upon the assumption that only one door is open at any time. Within the overall supply volumes available it is not possible to provide protection for more than one open door at a time.
Lay-up Prep - Corridor door open
Single door - Required flow 0.39 m3/s. (Sterile) - (Transitional)
A Lay-up Prep has a supply of 0.34 m3/s which due to the room pressure falling to 3 Pa is now directed across the open doorway and is augmented by the inward door leakage from the Theatre of 0.06 m3/s across a single door @ 22 Pa differential and thus the volume is achieved.
Protecting Individual Open Doors
- Lay-up Prep - Corridor Door Open
- Lay-up Prep - Theatre Door Open
- S.P.S Prep - Corridor Door Open
- Theatre - Anaesthetic Door Open
- Theatre - Exit Bay Door Open
- Scrub - Corridor Door Open
- Theatre - Disposal Door Open
- Anaesthetic - Corridor Door Open
- Clean Corridor - Disposal Door Open
- Disposal Corridor