Protecting individual doors
The protection mechanism for individual doors is examined below based upon the assumption that only one door is open at any time. Within the overall supply volumes available it is not possible to provide protection for more than one open door at a time.
Lay-up Prep - Theatre door open
Single door - Required flow 0.28 m3/s. (Sterile) - (Sterile)
Although both rooms are classified as Sterile the Lay up Prep is "more sterile" and therefore door protection is required. As there is a supply of 0.34 m3/s in the Lay up and the door leakage to the Corridor is reduced to 0.06 m3/s when the Lay up to Theatre door is open the required volume of 0.28 m3/s is available.
Protecting Individual Open Doors
- Lay-up Prep - Corridor Door Open
- Lay-up Prep - Theatre Door Open
- S.P.S Prep - Corridor Door Open
- Theatre - Anaesthetic Door Open
- Theatre - Exit Bay Door Open
- Scrub - Corridor Door Open
- Theatre - Disposal Door Open
- Anaesthetic - Corridor Door Open
- Clean Corridor - Disposal Door Open
- Disposal Corridor