Protecting individual doors
The protection mechanism for individual doors is examined below based upon the assumption that only one door is open at any time. Within the overall supply volumes available it is not possible to provide protection for more than one open door at a time.
Anaesthetic - Corridor door open
Double door - Required flow 0.57 m3/s. (Clean) - (Transitional)
Opening this door causes the pressure in the Anaesthetic to fall from 14 Pa to 3 Pa (i.e. common pressure with the Corridor). The door leakage from the Theatre to Anaesthetic door increases to 0.1 m3/s and the stabiliser between Theatre and Anaesthetic has to be able to pass 0.47 m3/s (@ 22 Pa differential) to give the required flow of 0.57 m3/s across the open doorway.
Protecting Individual Open Doors
- Lay-up Prep - Corridor Door Open
- Lay-up Prep - Theatre Door Open
- S.P.S Prep - Corridor Door Open
- Theatre - Anaesthetic Door Open
- Theatre - Exit Bay Door Open
- Scrub - Corridor Door Open
- Theatre - Disposal Door Open
- Anaesthetic - Corridor Door Open
- Clean Corridor - Disposal Door Open
- Disposal Corridor