Protecting individual doors
The protection mechanism for individual doors is examined below based upon the assumption that only one door is open at any time. Within the overall supply volumes available it is not possible to provide protection for more than one open door at a time.
Clean Corridor - Disposal door open
Single door - Required flow 0.28 m3/s (Transitional) - (Dirty)
Where the Disposal adjoins the Clean Corridor the extract required is 0.41 m3/s. The pressure in the disposal will become 3 Pa nominal when the door from the Clean Corridor is open reducing the inward leakage from the Theatre to 0.06 m3/s and thus there is sufficient extract volume to comfortably achieve door protection.
Protecting Individual Open Doors
- Lay-up Prep - Corridor Door Open
- Lay-up Prep - Theatre Door Open
- S.P.S Prep - Corridor Door Open
- Theatre - Anaesthetic Door Open
- Theatre - Exit Bay Door Open
- Scrub - Corridor Door Open
- Theatre - Disposal Door Open
- Anaesthetic - Corridor Door Open
- Clean Corridor - Disposal Door Open
- Disposal Corridor