WE CARE ABOUT QUALITY
Quality is assured with Aercon® as an ISO9001:2015 company. Our procedures cover all office, manufacturing and warehousing processes. We also operate a robust non-conformance and complaints system. Aercon® is audited independently every 6 months by Lloyds Register and is proud to have maintained an unblemished record in retaining this award for over 15 years.
WE ARE COMPLIANT
We are committed to ensuring safety and optimal performance in healthcare applications. All the products in our LF range of stabilisers meet the requirements of the following standards:
Isolation facilities for infectious patients in acute settings
Specialised Ventilation in Healthcare Premises
Sterile Services Departments
We pride ourselves on our ability to evolve with changes in industry standards. Ensuring consistent and superior sterility in our products is a priority we have always recognised. For this reason, we established the very first partnership with SteriTouch® in the air pressure control industry in 2006. As a result of this, SteriTouch® antimicrobial protection is standard on all of our LF range of air pressure stabilisers. The antimicrobial powder coating effectively reduces the growth of microbes by 99.9% allowing us to provide products with the highest possible standards of hygiene.
How it Works
SteriTouch® utilises the antimicrobial properties of silver to form additives that can be used in almost any material, from plastics and rubber to paints and fabrics, where hygiene, performance or aesthetics are important.
- Offers protection against a range of bacteria including E.coli, MRSA, Salmonella and Legionella
- Offers protection against black mould growth, biofilm and fungi
- Aercon® products containing SteriTouch® are routinely tested at an independent laboratory (ISO and JIS standards)
- SteriTouch® coating lasts for the products entire lifecycle ensuring long lasting antimicrobial performance
- SteriTouch® coating is unaffected by cleaning chemicals as well as scratches and abrasion
- SteriTouch® coatings are approved for food contact and hold EFSA and FDA approvals
Download the Test Report Below
Please quickly enter your information below
Power Utilities Limited,
Premier Business Park,
Walsall, WS2 9QE
+44 (0) 1922 668360